Job Title : Modern Trade & E-commerce Manager
Primary Skill :
Drive profitability and deliver on the Revenue and Share parameters.
Align and execute trade marketing and trade promotions interventions with the modern trade sales strategy and overall business strategy.
Location : Mumbai
Modern Trade -
- Prepare the Modern Trade sales strategy & growth plans in line with business strategy.
- Expanding Company's business by building strong network in Modern Trade
- Align and execute trade marketing and trade promotions interventions with the modern trade sales strategy.
- Visiting and registering our products with additional Modern trades outlets in Gujarat & Maharashtra.
- Manage and review outstation outlets through frequent market visit and liaising with local Sales Management.
- Oversee execution of Hoardings, Shop Display, Events, and Sampling Activities etc.
- Provide trade information, competitor's activities and market intelligent to company.
- Resolve customer's trade issues, complaints and operational matters.
- Analyze sales reports and guide/interpret it during review meetings.
Corporate Gifting -
- Generating qualified leads through different channels and scheduling meeting with the decision makers.
- Understanding client’s needs and presenting them the appropriate product solution to meet those needs.
- Preparing a quotation proposal, negotiating and closing the deal.
- Focus always on customer satisfaction by quality of services and solutions.
- Quick responsive to client queries and questions.
- Overall planning and execution of full E-commerce operations as well as coordinating with Amazon/Flipkart and other market places.
- Negotiating prices for the market places products & advertisement.
- Order processing and listing on E-commerce portals.
- Cataloging, managing product, price, description on the market place.
Experience : 5-7 Years
Salary : As per Industry Standard
Job Title : Senior Purchase Executive
Primary Skill :
- Evaluate & negotiate with vendors for price and follow-up for timely delivery.
- Assess the performance of vendors based on various criterion such as quality/ technology improvement rate, timely delivery, credit terms etc.
- Replenish stock items by raising purchase indents, delivery advices & scrutinizing purchase indents for materials.
Location : Mumbai
- Co-ordinate with concerned vendors for development of product, delivery & price negotiation .
- Development of new vendors to achieve cost reduction and minimize lead time.
- Development of new vendors to develop alternate sources of supply.
- Participate and Drive various projects related to Corp Start Sourcing viz Cost Reduction, Systems Audit Action Points, Single Source/Bottleneck Alternate Devp, Vendor Rationalization, SRM implementation, Vendor Meet Action Points.
- Monthly/Quarterly Procurement Planning, Projections/LOI’s to suppliers.
- Planning of stock levels for Min/Max and also optimize the inventory w.r.t stock out situation. Monitor the Open PO’s and Open PR’s, Material lying at Subcontractor end.
- Finalization of delivery schedule to vendors.
- To co-ordinate with finance department regarding taxation aspects particularly.
- To checks the receipt materials according to purchase orders.
- Planning for the logistics as per the requirement of material for production and its availability with suppliers.
- Ensuring timely availability of Raw Material from domestic suppliers for production
- Ensuring timely delivery of materials from suppliers to factory as per the schedule.
Experience : 3-5 years
Salary : As Per Industry Standards