What makes a great cupcakes? A sweet thought for all occasions and taste which makes people happy. Try this recipe and share it because when you share a cupcake you share love.
Yummy Chocolate Cupcake
- 1 ½ cups All purpose flour
- 1 cup White granulated Sugar
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 5-6 pcs of Unsweetened Chopped Chocolate
- ⅔ Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 ⅓ cups Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C for at least 10 minutes.
- Line muffin trays with cupcake liners. Alternately you can lightly spray it using non-stick cooking oil spray. And keep it aside.
- In one bowl take all dry ingredients, all purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and mix it well.
- If your cocoa powder has too many lumps, please sift it.
- In another bowl mix wet ingredients, water, oil, vanilla extract and vinegar.
- Now, add these wet ingredients to the dry mixture and prepare the batter.
- Fill the each muffin cup about ⅔ full with the batter.
- Bake into pre-heated oven for 20-22 minutes.
- Check by inserting a toothpick in the center of the cake.
- If it comes out clean meaning cake is ready.
- Remove it from the oven; let them cool for 5-10 minutes in the pan itself.
Making the frosting
- Melt the chocolate in a small saucepan and stir it until it’s smooth.
- Let the melted chocolate set cool to the room temperature.
- Meanwhile cupcakes will also get cooled down.
- Now soften the butter in a bowl, using Beat Mix till butter gets smooth and creamy.
- Now add powdered sugar and again beat it till it is light, smooth and fluffy. Then add vanilla extract and beat it again tills mixed.
- Now add melted and cooled chocolate. Continue beating till you get smooth, fluffy and shiny frosting.
- Make sure that chocolate is cooled before adding here. If the melted chocolate is hot/warm then butter will melt down and frosting will become runny.
- Once the cupcakes are completely cooled, frost them using this frosting.