This Walnut Sheera recipe has a fantastic texture and interesting flavour that is worth savouring. Just place the sheera on the palate and see it disappearing in seconds.
Walnut Sheera Recipe
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup Walnuts (Akhrot)
- 2 Tbsp melted ghee
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup of sugar
- ¼ Tbspcardamom powder (Elachi)
- Coarsely crush walnuts with Big Boss Hand Blender.
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add crushed walnuts and mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the milk and sugar; mix well and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Switch off the flame, add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Serve warm.