Enjoy this yummiest triple layer cheese grilled sandwich, with a surprise ingredient of Mayonnaise between those melted cheese.
Three Cheese Grilled Sandwich Recipe
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Ingredients for Three Cheese Grilled SandwichRecipe
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 8 Slices of white or brown bread
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 4 slices of swiss cheese
- 4 slices of american cheese
- Salted butter
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of bread slices. Top each with slice of american, swiss, and cheddar cheese.
Cover with remaining bread slices.
- Spread 2 tablespoons butter over Boss Sharp Griller 2 in 1Toaster.
- Place the sandwiches; cook for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown. Turn, and cook until cheese is melted and both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat procedure with the remaining 2 sandwiches.
- Your three-cheese grilled sandwich is ready.