Dhokla is an very important dish of Gujarati cuisine. But we all love Dhoklas, don’t we? Now try this simple innovation of Dhokla, Sweet Corn Dhokla. We are sure u’ll love dhoklas even more!
Sweet Corn Dhokla
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1/2 cup fresh curd
- 1 cup semolina
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Green Chili Paste
- 1 1/2 tsp Fruit Salt
- Few drops of lemon juice
- Oil for greasing
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Coriander
- Combine the sweet corn kernels & curds and blend in BOSS Galaxy Mixer Grinder into a smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste into a deep bowl, add the semolina, salt, green chili paste and ½ cup of water and mix well.
- Just before steaming add fruit salt, lemon juice and 2 tsp of water over the batter and mix well.
- Pour the batter immediately into a greased thali in an even layer.
- Steam for 10 minutes or till the dhoklas are cooked.
- Cool slightly, cut into squares pieces and garnish with coriander.