Kids always throw tantrums for having vegetables, don’t they? Well we have a very good solution for making them have those with love! Stuffed Veggie Parathas is a very simple yet tasty option for your kid’s tiffin. Make sure you give some ketchup along for it’s tangy taste!
Stuffed Veggie Paratha
- 100gms finely chopped French Beans
- 200gms chopped Cabbage
- 50gms Green Bell Pepper
- 1 big Raw Banana boiled.
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- Kitchen king Masala
- Raw Mango Powder
- 1 tsp Green Chili – Ginger Paste
- Keep the wok on medium flame and add little oil. As the oil heats, add chili – ginger paste, bell pepper, French beans and sauté properly.
- Once the veggies are half cooked, add cabbage, salt & kitchen king masala and mix well.
- Off the flame and add boiled bananas and mash the mixture with hand properly.
- Add chopped coriander and raw mango powder and mix well.