Treat your family and loved ones with a delicious Bengali sweet dish, Sondesh. It is a traditional Bengali sweet dish prepared with khoya and cottage cheese. Feel the sweetness of Bengal in your own kitchen today.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Boss Pearl Mixer Grinder
- 1 heap of tbsp Maida (Flour)
- 2 tbsp Sugar Powdered
- ½ kg Paneer
- 2 heaps of tbsp. Dairy Whitener
- 1 tin (400g) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Blend all the ingredients to get a smooth paste using Boss Pearl 500 Watt mixer Grinder.
- Heat the mixture in a thick-bottomed pan.
- Once heated, reduce flame and cook on slow heat, stirring continuously for 15 to 20 minutes or till dry enough.
- Pour onto a greased plate and cool. Cut into a desired shape.