Monsoons are all about relishing delicious side-dishes and snacks! Sing-ChanaChaat is another amazing yummy evening tea-time snack and is extremely easy to make. You can serve it even as an appetizer before dinner time!
Recipe of Sing Chana Chaat
Preparation time: 25 minutes
- Raw Peanuts – 1 cup
- Kabuli Chana – ½ cup
- Cucumber -1 medium size
- Tomatoes – 1 de-seeded
- Raw Mango – 1/3 cup
- Green chillies -1 finely chopped
- Red chilli powder -1/4
- Roasted Cumin powder -1/2 tsp
- Chaat masala –1/4 -1/2 tsp
- Salt as needed
- Fresh Lemon juice to taste
- Coriander leaves – 3 tbsp finely chopped
- Soak Peanuts and Kabuli Chanaovernight and pressure cook with little water and salt until soft. Leave it to cool.
- Finely chop all the veggies.
- In a bowl combine together boiled Peanuts, boiled Chanafinely chopped Cucumber, Tomatoes, Green Chillies, Raw mango and little salt. (Remember we have cooked Peanuts and Chanawith salt, so add less salt.)
- Add Chillipowder, roasted Jeerapowder, Chaatmasala and fresh Lemon juice to taste. Mix well.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.