Ribbon Sev made up of various flours is one of the popular jar snacks in South India. Made from a dough of besan, wheat and dash of spices, this Ribbon sev is healthy and tasty.
Walnut Sheera Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- ½ cup besan (Bengal gram flour)
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ tbsp turmeric powder
- ½ tbsp chilli powder
- ½ tbsp asafoetida
- ¾ tbsp warm oil
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in Boss A1 Food Processor and knead into soft dough.
- Take a ribbon shape mould and grease it will oil.
- Put a portion of the dough into it; cover it with the lid and press.
- Place the pressed sev straight on a greased baking trey and bake in a pre-heat Boss Desire OTG at 180 0c for 10 minutes.
- Let it cool down completely.
- Break the sev into half with the help of your finger.
- Store in air- tight container and serve as and when required.