“Chaat”, the word itself is so mouthwatering, isn’t it? And Puri Chaat is something which is loved by kids as well as adults. Here’s an innovation in the recipe…
- 25 Pani Puris
- ½ Cup Moong dal (soaked)
- ½ Cup Curd
- ½ Cup Moong (boiled and half crushed)
- ½ Cup Red Chana (boiled)
- Imli Chutney
- Nylon Sev
- Chilli Powder
- Chaat Masala
- Wash the soaked Moong dal and remove the skin with water.
- Grind the dal in Boss Cyclone Mixer Grinder and add salt to taste. Add water if needed but make sure the batter preapared is thick enough to fry.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry wadas from the batter prepared on medum flame.
- Meanwhile in another bowl add about 2 glasses of water and keep aside.
- Once the wadas are fried, put them into the bowl of water and let it soak.
- After about 5 minutes rinse each wada properly and put it in another bowl. Cut the wada into small pieces and keep aside.
- In a plate, place few puris. Add one piece of wada, half crushed moong, boiled Chana, Imli Chutney, Chaat Masala, Chilli Powder and curd.
- Garnish it with nylon sev. Your Puri Chaat is ready!