Protein laddu is a very tasty and healthy protein packed snacks made with roasted peanuts, almonds, cashews, sesame seeds, and dates. Since there is no added sugar to prepare laddu, even diabetic patients can have and satisfy their sweet carving.
Protein Laddu Recipe
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for Protein Laddu Recipe
- 1 cup peanuts
- ½ cup almonds
- ¼ cup cashew nuts
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup dates
- Firstly, dry roast peanuts in a pan and keep aside.
- Roast almonds on a low flame for 4-5 minutes and keep aside.
- Now, dry roast cashew nuts on a low flame for 2 – 3 minutes and keep aside.
- Dry roast sesame seeds on a low flame for a minute. Make sure you do not burn it while roasting as it tastes bitter.
- Now using Boss Genius Plus Hand Blender, blend all the nuts once they get cooled down.
- Take the cup dates and blend them in Boss Genius Plus Hand Blender. Add the dates mixture to earlier blended nuts powder. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Finally, take a little portion of the mixture and roll into balls, pressing the mixture between your hands to seal everything together to make laddu.