Pizza Cups are a very small & unique variation of pizza which has minimal ingredients yet very good in taste. They make a perfect evening snack for your kids.
Preparation time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour (maida)
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 Cup chopped Green Bell Peppers
- 8-10 Sliced Jalapenos
- Pepper Powder to Taste
- 1 Cup Cheese Grated
- Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Dried Oregano
- Red Chili Flakes
- Mix all the ingredients in BOSS Food Processor and knead to soft dough for tortillas.
- Divide into 4 equal balls and flatten it to 4 tortillas. Roast individual tortilla very lightly from both side on hot tawa and keep it aside.
- Preheat oven to 250o. Lightly grease cup tray with olive oil.
- On the flat surface of the tray, lay each tortilla and cut each tortilla into medium circle. Press it firmly so that it cuts through the wrap. Press each tortilla inside cup tray using your fingers.
- Spread some olive oil on each tortilla and keep in pre heated oven for 2 min till sides start turning brown.
- Mix Tomato ketchup and red chilli powder to make pizza sauce. Add a spoonfull of this pizza sauce on each tortilla.
- Add the bell pepper and jalepenos to the tortilla. Add grated cheese and season it with chilli flakes, oregano and pepper powder.
- Bake these pizza muffins in pre heated oven at 200o on convection mode for 10-12 minutes or till cheese starts bubbling and tortillas are brown and crusty.
- Let it cool down a bit and then remove this from cup trays.
- Serve Warm and enjoy.