Diwali is not only the festival lights but also a time for yummy food and sweets. We all have ample of leftover sweets by the end of Diwali. With this simple and quick recipe, you can use all the leftover sweets and make a whole new treat!
Pistachio And Burfi Chocolate Balls
Serves: 12 servings
Time: 20 Minutes
- 250g – Leftover Burfi (same kind)
- ½ cup – Pistachios (unsalted)
- 100g – Plain chocolate
1. Crumble the burfi and knead to make a smooth dough.
2. Finely chop the pistachios and mix with the burfi.
3. Divide the mixture into 12 small balls.
4. Chop the chocolate into small pieces and set over a double boiler to melt. Alternatively you can microwave it for 30 seconds and then beat it well.
5. Coat each ball well with the melted chocolate and set aside on a baking paper to cool.