Freshly made pasta tossed with veggies and mingled with fresh tangy tomato sauce is a great steal for your kid’s hunger and solve all the tiffin problems as this is quick and can be easily packed.
Pasta with Tangy Tomato Sauce Recipe
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Ingredients for Pasta with Tangy Tomato Sauce Recipe
- 5 to 6 tomatoes
- 50 gram fresh ginger
- 10 to 15 dry basil leaves
- ¼ Tbsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ Tbsp grated black pepper
- Rock salt to taste
For Pasta and Sauce mix
- 25 gram capsicum
- 50 gram zucchini
- 25 gram pumpkin
- 50 gram avocado
- 1 Tbsp basil leaves
To prepare sauce
- Steam tomatoes and ginger for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Grind it in Boss Nova Mixer Grinder to make a smooth puree and strain it.
- Add basil, cinnamon powder, rock salt, and black pepper and let it simmer on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
To prepare Pasta and Sauce mix
- Steam chopped pumpkin, capsicum, zucchini and avocado for few minutes.
- Mix the steamed vegetables with the tangy tomato sauce. Leave it aside for 10 minutes.
- Add pasta and toss with tangy tomato sauce and steamed vegetable mixture.
- Garnish it with basil leaves and serve immediately.