Pakoras taste best when consumed hot. Paneer pakoras are wonderful tea time snack that will leave you and your family licking their fingertips!
- 100gms Paneer chopped square
- 1 Cup Besan
- 2 Tbsp Maida
- ¼ Tsp Baking Soda
- Haldi Powder, Chilli Powder, Hing, Dhania Powder as per taste
- Salt to Taste
- Water for batter
- Kashmiri Red Chillies
- ½ tsp Jeera
- 4 Tbsp Imli extract
- Salt to taste
- Water as per requirement
- In a bowl add Besan, Maida, Baking Soda, Haldi Powder, Chilli Powder, Hing, Dhania Powder & Salt and mix well. Add water as per requirement and mix again. Your batter is ready.
- In a wok put oil and let it heat on medium flame.
- Meanwhile mix all ingredients for chutney given above stir well.
- Cut the Paneer into pieces and dip it in the batter prepared. Fry it till it becomes golden and crispy.
- Serve hot with Imli Chutney.