This delicious Paneer Corn Sandwich is absolutely easy to make and can be served anytime, anywhere. Make it for a weekend brunch or even on a day you don’t feel like making dinner. It’s light, healthy and filling and after all Paneer is a great source for Protein and Calcium!
Paneer Corn Sandwich
Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 Slices of Bread
- 75 gms Crumbled Paneer
- Green Chutney
- Half Green Chilli finely chopped
- Half cup boiled Corn Kernels
- 1tsp finely Chopped Coriander
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients, chutney and salt together. Now the stuffing is ready.
- Take 2 bread slices, apply butter on one side for both the breads, keep a tbsp of stuffing on the buttered side of 1 slice and close it with the other bread with the buttered side facing down.
- Butter the outer surface of the bread slightly and keep the sandwich in Boss Sharp Griller Toaster
- You can even change the plates and make different kinds, just for fun! Wait till the light goes green and then your sandwich is ready.
- Cut it in squares or diagonally, as you like.
- You can serve it with various things – Tomato ketchup, Schezwan sauce, and any namkeen. To pair it with a fun add on drink, click here