Serve the delicious chocolate cranberry fudge with the nutty twist to your guest as an after dinner treat.
Apple Grape Juice Recipe
Preparation Time: 15 minutes + 2 hours resting
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for Nutty Cranberry FudgeRecipe
- 250 gms white chocolate
- 200 gms condensed milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- ½ cup roughly chopped pistachio
- ½ cup roughly chopped cranberries
- Take a square dish with aluminum foil. Ensure that the corners are crisp and sharp.
- Chop chocolate with the help of Boss Axe Chopper and place it in a large microwave-safe bowl with condensed milk.
- Place it in Boss Desire OTG until chocolate is soft.
- Remove from Boss Desire OTG and stir until completely smooth.
- Add vanilla, walnut, and cranberries to it.
- Pour into the prepared pan and spread it out evenly. Refrigerate for 2 hours until firm.
- Cut into equal square pieces, and transfer to an air-tight container.
- Use as a handy dessert snack, as required.