Nankhatai is one the most delicious sweet which you can try on this diwali. Its sweet and crispy taste is loved by all and you can make ample of it because it remains fresh till 2 months.
- 200 gms. Maida (all purpose flour)
- 1/4 tsp Gram flour
- 1/4 tsp Sooji
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Ghee
- 8-10 Cardamom
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- Firstly, Grind the sugar with BOSS MIXER GRINDER and heat the ghee to gets its liquid form.
- After that take a bowl and mix these ingredients and whisk it very well.
- Now, add gram flour, sooji, cardamom and baking powder in the mixture and knead the flour properly to make it smooth dough.
- The dough for NanKhatai is ready cover it and keep it aside for 4-5 hours.
- Take a small portion of the dough and make it a round ball. Press the ball with the two palms and keep it on a greased tray.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degree centigrade and put the tray in oven at 180 degree for 15minutes to get it properly baked.
- Take out the tray from the oven and let them get cool.
- Your NanKhatai is ready put them in a plate and serve it with evening tea.