Sandwiches are something beloved by all the generations! We present you a new and quick variation of sandwich. Try this recipe this weekend and once again be the best cook for your family!
Mutter Stuff Sandwich
- ½ kg Green Peas
- 50gms Dry Grated Coconut
- ½ Cup chopped Coriander
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Chili Paste
- ½ tsp Mustard seeds
- ¼ tsp Hing
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- Dhaniya Powder as per Taste
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Sugar as per Taste
- Lemon Juice as per Taste
- Salt to Taste
- Bread Slices
- Grind the peas in Boss Cyclone and keep it aside.
- In a wok, heat Oil and add Mustard Seeds, Hing, Ginger-Chili Paste, Turmeric powder, Red Chili powder, Salt & Crushed peas and cook for about 10-12 minutes stiring occasionally.
- Then, add Sugar, Dhaniya powder, Garam Masala and stir.
- Add Dry coconut and coriander. Stir well and off the flame. Let it cool for a minute or 2.
- Then, add lemon juice and mix well. Your stuffing is ready!
- Take 2 slices of bread and apply butter on one side of each bread.
- Place the stuffing on one slice of the bread and spread evenly. Place the other slice over it.
- Toast the sandwich in BOSS Sharp Griller Toaster and voila!
- Mutter Stuff Sandwich is ready to eat. Serve hot with ketchup and Pudina Chutney!
- While cooking peas, cover the wok with a lid and put water on the lid. It will help the peas to cook faster.