Boss Star Griller is simply amazing and easy to handle! Did you know you can make a lot more creative dishes with Boss Star Griller. Check out a healthy and yummy recipe here:
Ingredients for Stuffing:
- 2 Green Chilli paste
- 1 chopped Tomato
- 1 bowl Sprouted Green Gram (half crushed)
- ½ cup chopped Capsicum
- 1 cup American Corn (half crushed)
- 1 tsp. Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Mexican Seasoning
- Cheese (optional)
Ingredients for Dough:
- Wheat flour
- Pearl Millet (bajri) flour
- Sorghum (jowar) flour
- Maize (makai) flour
- Ragi (Nachni) flour
- Salt to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil. Add Green Chilli Paste and Capsicum.
2. Then add tomatoes and stir for about 3 minutes on medium flame.
3. Add Red chilli Powder, Oregano, Mexican Seasoning, Salt and sugar and stir it gets mixed.
4. Add Green Grams and Corn and let it cook until extra water content is soaked. (Don’t overcook and make it too dry!)
5. Your stuffing is ready! Now keep it aside.
6. Take another bowl. Take all the flours in equal proportion in the bowl and mix well.
7. Add oil and salt. Knead the dough with water.
8. Roll out rotis out of this dough.
9. Heat the tawa and half rost all the rotis and keep aside.
10. In a dish, take one roti and put the stuffing in the center. Add grated cheese (optional). Fold the roti like a Frankie. Now also fold the other 2 edges of the roti in a way that it looks like an envelope.
11. Now take BOSS STAR GRILLER and brush it with a little oil. Place 2 envelopes on the Griller at a time (folded sides should be down). Brush the envelopes again with oil and grill it until it gets brown.
12. And your Multigrain Envelopes are ready! Serve it with tomato ketchup and curd.