Moong Dal is rich in protiens and very healthy. On the occasion of Paryushan, we present you yummy Moong Dal pudlas. Tastes best when served hot with coconut chutney!
Moong dal Pudla
- 2 cups Green Gram Dal, soaked overnight
- 2 dried Red Chilis
- Salt to Taste
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 cup Grated Dry Coconut
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 tsp Urad Dal
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- In BOSS CYCLONE grind the soaked green gram dal in the big jar. Add one red chili and a little water if needed. Grind to a coarse batter.
- Transfer it to a bowl and add Sat & black pepper powder as required, mix well and keep aside.
- Now in the chutney jar of BOSS CYCLONE, add the grated dry coconut, one red chili, salt and yogurt and grind into smooth chutney.
- In a non-stick pan heat oil and add urad dal, mustard seeds and let them splutter. Pour the chutney over them and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick tawa and pour a ladleful of green gram on it and spread into a medium sized disc.
- Drizzle some oil on the sides of the disc and cook it till both the sides are evenly cooked.
- Your pudlas are ready!
- Serve these hot with the coconut chutney!