Mawa Makhana is an apt recipe for paryushan. We are sure your family will definitely praise you for this dish!
- 100gms Mawa (Khoya)
- 50gms Makhana
- 1 Tbsp Curd
- Red chillies
- Salt to taste
- Brown mustard seeds
- Bay Leaves
- Red Chilli powder
- Dhania Powder
- Pinch of Haldi Powder
- ½ Tbsp Garam Masala
For White Paste:
- In a bowl put Cashew nuts and Watermelon Kernels and soak it for 30mins.
- Wash it properly with water.
- Boil it for 10-15mins on gas and let it cool.
- Grind it in Boss Excel and your white paste is ready..
- In a pan sauté Makhanas with Ghee and keep aside
- In the same pan put Ghee, mustard seeds, Jeera, Bay Leaves, Red Chilli, Hing, Haldi and Mawa and cook for 2 mins.
- Add white paste, chilli powder, salt, dhania powder and mix well. Add curd and water as per need and let it cook.
- After the gravy is cooked properly add Makhana and cook for 2 mins and serve hot with Roti or paratha!