Monsoon evenings call for hot roasted bhuttas with a dash of lemon and chilli powder! Though, it doesn’t always look presentable and you end up with messy hands and husks stuck in your teeth. Remove the kernels and modify it to this amazing and simple street style chaat!
Masala Sweet Corn
Preparation time:20 minutes
- Sweet corn – 1 cup heaped
- Butter – 2 tsp
- Garam masala or Chaat masala – 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder – less than 1/4 tsp
- Fresh lemon juice to taste
- Salt to taste
- Wash and steam the corn kernels with a little salt. Alternatively you can also boil corn in a little water until soft.
- Melt butter, add the cooked corn, salt, garam masala powder, chilli powder and sauté for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, stir in a few drops of lemon juice and serve hot.
- You can garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.