Do not miss the lemongrass coconut soup recipe that has mind-blowing flavour and is really quick & easy to make.
Lemon Grass & Coconut Soup Recipe
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for Lemon Grass & Coconut Soup Recipe
- 3 tbps lemongrass (hare chaikipatti)
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 4 tbsp corn flour
- 1 to 2 green chillies
- ¼ cup of french beans
- Salt to taste
- Handful chopped coriander
- Lemon wedges
- Grind lemongrass with a little amount of water with Boss Quick Mix Hand Blender to make juice.
- Strain the juice and keep it aside.
- Add coconut milk and cornflour and mix well.
- Boil one cup of water in a non-stick pan and add green chillies, French beans, (you can add carrot also)and salt. Let it boil for 5 minutes or till the vegetables are tender.
- Now add the coconut mixture & simmer for 5 minutes or till the soup get thick.
- Garnish with coriander and lemon wedges and serve hot.