A healthy thick shake full of nutrition and is perfect for fasting or for breakfast.
Kaju Anjeer Milkshake
Preparation time: 2 hrs
Total time: 2 hrs
Ingredients: (1 cup = 250 ml)
- 13 to 12 Figs
- 12 to 15 Cashew
- 2½ cups chilled milk
- 1 to 2 tsp raw sugar or jaggery(optional)
- Rinse and soak 10 to 12 figs and 12 to 15 cashews for 2 to 3 hrs. Soaking softens the figs and they are easy to blend. Check the softness of the figs before blending, if they are not soft then soak it for more time.
- Take the soaked figs and cashews in the BOSS Nutri Plus jar and blend it till smooth puree, add ½ cup milk for easy pureeing.
- Add the remaining milk and blend again
- If the sweetness is less, you can add 1 – 2 tsp of raw sugar or jaggery.
- Pour the milkshake in the glass and serve.