Make this smooth and dreamy homemade & healthy Nutella your newest obsession! Just dump cocoa, chocolate, hazelnuts, and sugar in a blender and whir your homemade Nutella is ready.
Homemade Nutella Recipe
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup (150 g) hazelnuts
- ¾ cup (90 g) powdered sugar
- 2Tbspoil (any flavorless vegetable oil like canola, sunflower)
- 2Tbspchoco powder
- ½ cup melted chocolate
- Salt to taste
- Take a pan and dry roast the hazelnuts over medium heat for around 10 minutes, till they become light golden brown and the skin starts to come off.
- Spread the warm hazelnuts on a kitchen towel.
- While they are still warm rub them vigorously till most of the skin comes off. (Even if all the skin hasn’t come off, it’s still fine)
- Use Boss Rapid hand blender to grind them until they form into a fine smooth paste.
- Now add oil, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar and grind till everything is mixed properly.
- Now add the final ingredient melted chocolate, this will add a nice chocolate flavor to the Nutella.
- The Nutella is now ready. As it cools down it will firm up.
- Store your Nutella in an airtight container at room temperature for 4 weeks.