Pineapples are delicious fruit on its own, but if you want something quick, simple and elegant dessert this summer, try grilling it and serving it with some ice cream on the side.
Grilled Pineapple Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for Grilled Pineapple Recipe
- 1 medium pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1inch rings
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- Cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- Preheat Boss Desire OTG.
- Crush sugar, mint, and lime rind in a Boss food processor; process until mint is finely ground.
- Put the pineapple slice in the griller grates coated with cooking spray.
- Grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until well-marked.
- Arrange pineapple on a platter; drizzle evenly with butter. Sprinkle it with sugar mixture; let stand 2 minutes before serving.