Paneer dishes are loved by everyone! Panner Tikka is definitely the most popular starter that everyone loves to order. But now, with this easy recipe, you can get the same delicious Paneer Tikka at home! Treat your family and impress your guests with this tasty dish.
Grilled Paneer Tikka
Preparation time: 30-40 minutes
- Paneer -200 grams
- Hung curd – 1/2 cup
- Cornflour – 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder -1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Green Chilli paste – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Garam masala -1/2 tsp
- Cumin seed powder -1/4 tsp
- Carom seeds(Ajwain) – 1/4 tsp
- Oil for brushing
- Salt to taste
- Tomato – 1
- Capsicum – 1
- Bamboo Skewers
For Hung Curd:
- Tie the curd in a muslin cloth and hang it over the sink for 2-3 hours to drain out the excess water. Use the leftover thick curd from the cloth.
For Paneer Tikka
- Cut Paneer into cubes. Cut the Tomato and Capsicum onion into quarters.
- Keep the bamboo skewers dipped in water for half an hour to prevent it from burning.
- Poke holes in the Paneer before marinating as it tends to break if it is done after marinating.
- In a bowl mix together Hung Curd, Cornflour, Red Chilli powder, Ginger paste, Green chilli paste, Turmeric powder, Garam masala, Ajwain, Cumin powder and Salt needed.
- Marinate the Paneer and Capsicum in this mixture for 1-2 hours.
- After marinating, take your skewers and insert the Tomato, Paneer and Capsicum until the end.
- Use Boss Griller-Toaster and preheat it for 2-3 minutes. Now open it to 180°brush very little oil.
- Now carefully place the skewers that you’ve prepared on the flat surface of the grill.
- After every 30-40 seconds, rotate the skewers so that it gets cooked from all sides.
- After placing them on the serving plate, squeeze a small amount to lemon to amplify the taste!
- Garnish with fresh chopped salad and serve immediately.