A classic Marathi delicacy, Green Chilli Thecha goes best with bhakri. Enjoy this mouth-watering spicy combo of green chillies, peanuts, and coriander anytime.
Green Chilli Thecha Recipe
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 7 mins
Total time: 17 mins
- ¼ cup chopped green chillies
- 3 Tbsp raw peanuts
- 2 Tbsp oil
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- Salt to taste
- Dry roast peanuts on medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes and small non-stick pan.
- Remove pan from the flame and de-skin the peanuts.
- Heat the oil in another non-stick pan, add green chilies and mix well. Cover the lid and cook on medium for 2 minutes. Continue stirring occasionally.
- Allow the mixture to cool down completely.
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in Boss Cyclone mixer grinder.
- Stored in air-tight container and refrigerate.
- Use as and when required