Fruit Popsicles are made with lots of real fruit. Prepare easily with fruits from your fridge, it’s a perfect snack for those hot summer days.
Fruit Popsicles Recipe
Preparation time: 80 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- 300 grams of chopped into chunks watermelon
- 50 gram of blueberries
- 1 kiwi
- Chop the watermelon chunks with Boss Quick Mix Hand Blender. Give pauses in between while blending.
- Put 1 ½ tablespoon of blended watermelon into ice-cream mould.
- Add 2 to 3 blueberries to it. Cover the ice-cream mould top.
- Freeze for 20 minutes till a thin layer of the blended watermelon has set.
- Refrigerate until it is ready to be used again.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 until almost reaching the rim of the mould.
- Blend kiwi with the Boss Quick Mix Hand Blender in the blender jug until smooth.
- Put 1 ½ tablespoon of kiwi pulp into ice-cream mould to top as the last layer.
- Freeze it overnight. Serve frozen.