Fruit cake is the best healthy option for your sweet carving. Prepare in very less time this delicious cake will surely impress the crowd with its fabulous look and fresh fruit.
Fresh Fruit Cake Recipe
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Ingredients: (1 cup = 250 ml)
- 2 cup plain flour
- 1 tin Milkmaid condensed milk (400 gram)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ½ Tbsp baking powder
- 1 ½ Tbsp baking soda
- 2Tbspvanilla essence
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Salt to taste
For Frosting or Icing
- 4 cups whipped cream
- 1 cup icing/powdered sugar
- Fruits of your choice for topping
- Preheat Boss Desire OTG to 300 F. Grease 2 9” round cake baking tray.
- Take butter, condensed mix, sugar and vanilla essence and mix well with Boss Hand Blender.
- Filter baking soda and powder and flour thrice so that it mixes well. Add the flour to the butter mixture.
- Mix slowly by using spatula without letting the air bubbles go down.
- Add milk to get the right consistency of batter and pour into the baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes in Boss Desire OTG and take out the cake on cooling rack. Let it cool down completely before decorating.
- Fold in powdered/icing sugar with cool whip. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Cut slices of your favourite fruits like strawberry, kiwi, organs, pineapple, and cherries.
- Now apply icing on top of your cake. Arrange fruits on of the cake. You can place as per your own innovative idea.
- You can sprinkle some powdered sugar on top of fruits. Make some borders on edges of cake on top of the cake and at the bottom around the cake.
- Your healthy and delicious cake is ready!