Spice up your kitchen with Dabeli Masala powder! Let the spicy flavor make your family and guest go GaGa over the dish.
Dabeli Masala Powder
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 3 mins
Total time: 13 mins
Ingredients: (1 cup = 250 ml)
- 1\2 cup – Coriander (Dhania) seeds
- 4 Tbps – Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 2 Tbps– Fennel Seeds (Saunf)
- 6 – Cloves (Laung)
- 2 Tbsp – Black Peppercorns (Kalimirch)
- 2 Small Sticks – Cinnamon (Dalchinni)
- 4 – black cardamom (BadiElaichi)
- 4 – Bay Leaves (Tejpatta)
- 1\2 cup – Grated Dry Coconut (Kopra)
- 6 – Whole Dry Red Chillies (Pandi) – broken into small pieces
- 2 – Tbsp – sesame seeds (Til)
- 2 – Tbsp – Rock Salt (Kala Namak)
- 4 Tbsp – Kashmiri Red chilli powder
- 2 Tbsp – Sugar
- 2 Tbsp–oil
- Dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon, cardamom, and bay leaves in a broad non-stick pan on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Remove the above content in a plate and keep aside to cool down.
- In the same broad non-stick pan, dry roast the dry coconut, dry red chillies and sesame seeds on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Remove the above mixture in a plate till it cools completely.
- Add rock salt and red chili powder to the cooled mixture.
- Blend the mixture in Boss Eon Mixer Grinder 750 Watt till it smooth.
- Transfer the mixture in deep bowl. Add sugar & oil and mix well.
- Store in the airtight container in the fridge. Use as required.