Corn is an all time favorite ingredient in monsoons. The specialty of these crispy and delicious corn kebabs is, they are perfect as a tea-time snack. However, the aromas bring them more in-demand, particularly in the month of monsoon. So, get your tongue thrilled with this must-try healthy recipe, when rain drizzles this monsoon!
Preparation time: 1 hr
Serves: 2 – 4
- 1 cup of Boiled corn
- 1 Boiled, grated, and mashed raw banana
- 1/3 cup chopped cabbage
- 1-2 tsp paste of green chillies and ginger
- 1-2 slices of Bread
- A pinch of Turmeric powder
- 1-2 tsp chopped Coriander
- Half tsp of Garam masala powder
- Half tsp of Amchur powder
- Salt, as per the taste
- In a wok, take 2tsp oil and heat it.
- Saute chopped cabbage & chili-ginger paste.
- Add boiled and half crushed corn and mix well. Keep the gas on low flame.
- Meanwhile, soak the bread slices in water and keep aside.
- Now add the soaked slices, mashed banana and salt & mix well.
- Add garam masala, turmeric powder & amchur powder to the mixture.
- Mix the mixture well and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Now, take out the mixture and turn it into the shapes of kebabs you want.
- In another deep wok, heat oil for frying. Fry the kebabs till they turn golden brown.
- Garnish it with coriander and serve hot will pudina chutney