Who doesn’t love a warm mug of hot cocoa on a chilly evening? Cozy up with this Cinnamon Hot Chocolate recipe!
Cinnamon Hot Chocolate
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 min
Servings: 20 Cups
Ingredients: (1 cup = 250 ml)
- 3 cups non-fat dry milk powder
- 2 cups powdered/confectioner sugar
- 1½ cups cocoa powder (good drinking quality)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (semisweet or dark)
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, ground
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and whisk them together to combine.
- Puree the mixture. Add the mixture to the BOSS A1 Food Processor. Pulse until the entire mix is finely ground.
- Transfer the grounded chocolate mix to an airtight container. Store it in a cool, dry and dark place. You can use this mix for up to 3 months.
- Now whenever you feel like drinking this hot chocolate simply boil 1 cup of water in BOSS Magica Kettle.
- Add 1/3 cup of the mix and pour 1 cup of hot water in a mug. Add whipped cream for garnish, if desired.
- This mix makes about 20 cups for use over time.