Spicy Bread Rolls are great as an appetizer and a tasty compliment for afternoon tea. This is very easy and quick recipe to make.
Preparation Time: 1 hr
Cooking Time: 20mins
- 8 White bread slices with sides cut
- 3 -4 Raw Bananas boiled, peeled & shredded
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- Salt to Taste
- 1 ½ tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Fresh chopped cilantro
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl put the Raw Bananas, add Turmeric Powder, Red Chili Powder, Garam Masala, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice & Cilantro and mix well. Divide the mixture into small oval shaped rolls and keep aside.
- Soak the bread slices in water and rinse the extra water properly.
- Now place the rolls ovals in the centre of the bread and stick the bread sides to each other covering the stuffing.
- In a wok, heat oil and fry the bread rolls till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with Chutney and Ketchup