Bread Pakora is a very popular and quick breakfast snack. Kids love it the most! It’s easy to make and can be a good tiffin recipe too!
- 4 to 5 slices of bread
- 1 cup Gram Flour
- ½ tsp Ajwain
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Garam Masala
- ½ tsp Cooking Oil
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- ⅔ to ¾ cup water or as required
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- In a large bowl, add Gram Flour, Ajwain, Red Chili Powder, Garam Masala & Baking soda and mix well.
- Now, add oil & water and mix well. See to it that there are no lumps left. Keep the consistency of the batter a little thick and keep it aside.
- In a deep wok, heat the oil on high flame.
- Cut the bread slices into triangle or rectangle. Dip it in the batter made. Once the oil is properly heated, put the slices in the wok and fry them on medium flame until golden brown.
- Serve hot with Pudina Chutney and Ketchup.