Stuffed with fresh veggies and loaded with creamy cheese, Baked Lasagna is the best flavorsome dish you can treat yourself with!
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 15 mins
Ingredients: (1 cup = 250 ml)
- 500 gm vegetables-cooked
- 2 cups tomato puree
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 1 Tbsp chilli powder or to taste
- 1 Tbsp oregano and basil
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup refined flour
- 3 cups milk
- Lasagna sheets
- 1 cup mozzarella + Cheddar Cheese-grated
- Tomato Sauce – Heat Olive oil in a pan. Add the tomato puree, salt, sugar, chilli powder, oregano, basil and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- White Sauce – Heat butter in a pan. Add flour in it and roast it till it turns lightly brown. Then add milk, bring to a boil and simmer.
- Make up the Lasagna. Mix together the vegetables with 1 1/2 cup of tomato sauce, and 2 cups of white sauce.
- Spread a little tomato puree over the base of the dish.
- Line the dish with a layer of the lasagna strips and spread a thin layer of vegetable mixture over it, then sprinkle some grated cheese.
- Repeat these layers; till you have at least 5 such layers.
- Cover the last layer with the white sauce and then dribble some tomato sauce over.
- Sprinkle some cheese and bake in a pre-heated Boss Desire 30L OTG for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve Hot.