Baby Corn Pakodas is wonderfully crunchy and a light vegetable meal that can be prepared in less than an hour. It is easy to make and healthy recipes that will surely make you have it more.
Baby Corn Pakodas Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 hour
Total time: 55 minutes
Ingredients for Baby Corn Pakodas Recipe
- 250 gram baby corn
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 3 Tbsp maida
- 3 Tbsp besan
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp red chillies powder
- 1 Tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp coriander powder
- 50ml soda (chilled)
- Boil the water in a pan by adding a pinch of salt. Add the baby corns and blanch for about 3 minutes
- Drain the hot water and rinse the baby corns with cold water.
- Take a bowl; add maida, besan, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder followed by soda.
- Whisk all the ingredients together with Boss Beatmix to make a thick paste. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
- Mix red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt followed by oil in a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together to form a paste.
- Now put the baby corns in the bowl and mix with the paste for the masala to completely coat in. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
- Now coat the masala paste baby corn with the batter and deep fry them in some oil until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot.