Very healthy and light, Aata Walnut cookies are a perfect snack for a hot cup of tea. Made by just a handful of easily available ingredients this recipe will surely make all crave for it.
Aata Walnut Cookie Recipe
Preparation time: 20 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Ingredients for Aata Walnut Cookie Recipe
- ½ cup of butter
- ½ cup of castor sugar
- 1 cup of aata
- ½ Tbsp baking powder
- ½ Tbsp coffee powder
- 1 cup of walnut
- Take butter in a big bowl and add castor sugar into it.
- Whisk them thoroughly with Boss Beatmix Plus hand mixer.
- Add aata, baking powder and coffee powder to the bowl through a sieve.
- Whisk the mixture thoroughly again to make a paste.
- Make doughs out of the mix.
- Make small tikki shaped balls out of the dough and put walnut on top of each tikki.
- Bake them at 180 degree Celsius for 15-20 minutes in Boss Desire OTG.
- It is ready to serve.