A thick, creamy, nutritious warm smoothie, perfect for a cold winter morning. A smoothie that tastes like warm apple pie, without the hassle of making the pie.
Apple Pie Smoothie Bowl
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 2 mins
Total time: 7 mins
Ingredients: (1 cup = 250 ml)
- 1 apple, cored and cut into chunks
- ½ cup water (for a creamier smoothie you can use yogurt)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg
- A pinch of allspice
- chopped almonds(optional)
- Combine apple, water, vanilla, Honey and spices in the Measuring jar. Blend until smooth with BOSS Genius Hand Blender.
- Pour into a Bowl and microwave on high for about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, add a bit chopped apples and top is with some chopped almonds if you like and Serve!