Thinking about a snack for your kid’s tiffin can be really tedious. Kids can be fussy at times and coming up with something different every time can be challenging. But we have a quick fix for you – here are 10 simple and delicious recipes you can easily make and give it in their lunchbox!
1. Oatmeal Uttapam– When oats gets boring for a morning breakfast, try out this variation and make a power packed lunch!
2. Multigrain Envelopes – Plain old roti-sabzi always comes back home in the tiffin. Instead, mix different grains and prepare this healthy and filling version
3. Spicy Vegetable Fried Rice – Who doesn’t love delicious, spicy fried rice? So why not make it at home itself and kids would even eat it in the tiffin without any fuss!
4. Paneer Corn Sandwich– If your kid is not a big fan of dairy products, then this is a great way to feed him some healthy cottage cheese for a dose of calcium!
5. Mutter Stuff Sandwich–If you’re bored of the same usual sandwich stuffing, try out this variant with fresh green peas and give a new twist to sandwiches!
6. Sweet Corn Dhokla – Why restrict Dhoklas only for the Sunday breakfast? Stuffed with sweet corn, make this version even for the tiffin to give a break from the everyday lunch.
7. Murukku – Munching snacks is something all kids always want. But it’s not always good to have so much of market bought snacks. Make this crispy Murukkus now at home itself!
8. Stuffed Veggie Paratha–If your kids eat all the veggies without any fuss, then you’re one lucky parent! But if they don’t then this is the hack for you.
9. Coleslaw with Khakhra – This is such a great treat and also so easy to make! But make sure to pack some extra for their friends too!
10. Bread Pakora – When bored of everything else, go for a fried and filling snack once in a month, it’s a change from routine and definitely a way to avoid outside street food!